Senát Parlamentu České republiky
Valdštejnské nám. 4, 118 01 Praha 1
- Tisková tajemnice
- Sue Nguyen
- +420 257 072 342
- Mobilní telefon
- +420 723 681 975
Cancellation of all public events and other measures at the seat of the Senate (09.03.2020)
We would like to inform you about the preventive measures taken at the seat of the Senate as a reaction to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The following measures regarding the public have been taken, effective from Tuesday March 3,2020 until further notice:
- all events for public have been cancelled (conferences, seminars, expert meetings, debates, vernissages),
- the Information Centre have been closed for public,
- guided tours of the Senate complex have been cancelled,
- public access to the committee meetings and plenary sessions of the Senate will be restricted.
To keep the committee meetings and plenary sessions of the Senate open to the public, it will be possible to:
- Follow the audio recording from the committee meetings on the Senate website.
- Follow the plenary session of the Senate starting on March 18, 2020 on TV screen placed at the former exhibition hall next to the C1 reception desk or follow the live broadcast on the Senate website.
Sue Nguyen, 09.03.2020